Sunday 17 January 2016

Welcome




Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. As you will probably know, I have signed up to the 2016 London Marathon in support of 'We Are Macmillan' and I am aiming to raise over £2000 for this amazing charity.

When one of my lovely friends, Kyla (above) was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, I saw first hand the fantastic work that this charity does and really wanted to do something to support them just as they supported my friend through her treatment and recovery.

If you would like to contribute to my fundraising, then please go to my Just Giving page at:

https://www.justgiving.com/Carrie-Clark3/

We are also running a number of events to raise the money needed to participate, including a family evening at the Ark in Poole Park on Saturday March 5th:

https://www.facebook.com/events/144150999291990/

Thanks for all those of you who have supported me already - it makes such a difference as I struggle through all the training! I will be posting regular updates on my training and the progress towards my fundraising target.

Carrie x

No comments:

Post a Comment